How it Works
Repair broken pipes under your yard without digging! Digging up your yard, place of business or street can be very costly and cause some serious damage.
Nieman Plumbing has a way to avoid the hassles of the excavation process. It’s called Trenchless Sewer Repair, which is simply a stint for your pipe. By using a resin soaked fiberglass liner wrapped around a bladder, we push or pull it into place inside the pipe. We then expand it using air pressure to cover the break or area of infiltration. No digging is necessary. This pipe liner will restore the structural integrity of the existing line and lasts for many, many years.
Trenchless Sewer Repair Technology
- Stops root growth in the lines and the need for periodic cleaning or rodding
- Eliminates ground water infiltration
- Restores structural integrity to cracked and fragile pipes
- Eliminates sinkholes due to water leaking from sewer
- Provides the option of repairing anywhere from one foot to the entire sewer
Sewer Pipe Clogged?
Nieman Plumbing also offers sewer rodding and hydro jetting services that cut through the clog and clean the main sewer pipe. Hydro jetting is the most effective way to clean a sewer or drain line using high pressure water and specialized nozzles to cut roots, remove blockages, and any other type of debris found in sewer systems.