COVID-19 Coronavirus Statement
March 17th, 2020
To Our Loyal Customers:
Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, is expected to cause significant disruptions to daily life.
This outbreak is an especially personal matter for us at Nieman Plumbing because of the faith and trust you place in us.
As the coronavirus continues to evolve, we want to assure you that performing our services goes hand-in-hand with our commitment to protect you and your family against the spread of COVID-19 through faulty safety practices.
Nieman Plumbing is taking every measure to ensure the wellness of our valued customers.
In addition to our already stringent guidelines for sanitation and cleanliness, we have implemented further measures to keep our employees and customers safe and healthy.
Newly mandated policies for all Nieman Plumbing employees:
- Any employee(s) that test positive for COVID-19—or whose family member tests positive—must remain at home until they receive medical clearance to return to work.
- Require any team members who are sick or have a fever to stay at home until they are symptom and fever-free for 48 hrs. (without the use of medication)
- All service vehicles are fully stocked with gloves, face masks, and protective booties.
- All technicians must ask permission from customers prior to entering your home or business.
- We further empower employees to walk away from any worksite they consider dangerous or unhealthy.
- All technicians must wash their hands and use a sanitizer before and after each on-site engagement. We further ask employees to frequently clean commonly touched surfaces in their trucks and workstations.
- We’re providing maximum flexibility and patience for customers who need to cancel, move, or modify appointments.
- As always, we require continued compliance with all OSHA safety standards regulations.
- Both Senior Leadership and our Management Team will continue to be proactive in monitoring government and health agencies (Center for Disease Control) and will remain diligent in implementing industry recommended science-based health and safety-related protocols.
What can you do to help?
- HANDS Wash them often
- ELBOW Cough into it
- FACE Don’t touch it
- FEET Stay more than 3ft apart
- FEEL sick? Stay home
For example, our company will provide disinfectant wipes, promote social distancing, provide masks and gloves, etc… to keep you and our employees safe.
COVID-19 may lead to many of us being confined to our homes for an extended period of time, so proper handling of water and waste is now even more key to maintaining a healthy household.
If we can help you with any plumbing issues, please call Nieman Plumbing at 513-851-5588.
To learn more about COVID-19 and preventing its spread, visit the CDC website for more information.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please feel to contact us.